Splendor of Sapa
Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Take the overnight train through Vietnam’s northern provinces
- Drive from Lao Cai city to Sapa town, a scenic drive affording you a view of beautiful valleys and tiered rice fields
- Trek through spectacular mountain scenery
- Visit beautiful waterfalls and bamboo forests
- Visit local villages for an insight into the life and culture of the ethnic minorities
- Wander through the exquisite orchid gardens in Sapa
- Spend a night in a comfortable hotel with Sapa views, and a night in a homestay with the local people for a unique authentic experience
Spend the afternoon at your leisure to explore the town; take a wander around the town lake, explore the town markets, or walk up the stairs to Sapa’s beautiful flower gardens. Your overnight will be in a hotel in Sapa.
Once you’ve reached Ta Phin village you’ll get a first hand experience of the local lifestyle, with an introduction to village handicrafts and customs handed down from generation to generation. Soak up the awe-inspiring landscape before heading back to Sapa. Take a much welcome shower back at the hotel before dinner and then the drive back to Lao Cai for your overnight train back to Hanoi.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfast, 1 night accommodation in a twin/double room and 1 night homestay in the local house with cooking demonstration
- Pick-ups and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Return train tickets: Hanoi - Lao Cai – Hanoi (Oriental Express 4 soft sleeper A/C cabin)
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle and/or a Jeep with an experienced safe driver
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Freshen up service (shower on the last day in Sapa)
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in local restaurants, or picnic meals where mentioned
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
For all our trekking tours – guests should be in reasonably good health – and bring walking equipment.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions