Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Explore the metropolitan jungle of Saigon, a cultural buffet of oriental, colonial and occidental influences
- Cruise along the chestnut waters of the Mekong Delta.
- At the Mekong Delta wander picturesque fruit orchards, take a horse drawn cart, taste 100% natural honey, sip potent Vietnamese rice wine and indulge your sweet tooth with locally produced coconut candy
- Relax in absolute leisure at the beach paradise of Nha Trang, home to tropical beaches of fabled beauty
Why not spend your first day relaxing on the beach, one of the very best Vietnam has to offer. Swim in the cool waters and let the salty water scrub the impurities from your skin, and lie and earn your holiday tan. Beach activities include parasailing, jet skiing, surfing and a children’s water park.
Hire a bicycle and ride around the city? As the city is incredibly flat, it makes for easy riding and you can cover the whole surrounding area very easily, a great way to see the sights and get your bearings around the city.
Vinpearl amusement and waterpark is just over the water from Nha Trang beach. The only way to access it is by taking a ride on the chairlift which stretches out to the island.
There are many Pagodas and ancient towers in the near area to Nha Trang, which the resort can arrange trips to by demand.
Make sure to take time out and enjoy the luxurious massage and spa facilities provided in the resort, to enjoy the sea breeze, and to take a swim in the resorts swimming pool.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfasts and 2 nights accommodation in Saigon, and 3 nights in Nha Trang based on Twin/Double room
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- Private boat cruise in Mekong Delta
- Air fare Saigon/Nha Trang/Saigon with Vietnam Airlines
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Entry and sightseeing fees for all visits if any
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- Visa processing fee
- Taxes and services charges
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Visa stamping fee
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
|Ho Chi Minh City||
Offering hotel guests superior services and a...More details »
Offering quality accommodations in the sports,... More details »
Providing elegantly-designed guestrooms, this...More details »
Whether you are looking for a fun resort... More details »
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions