Sapa Light Trek
Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Take the overnight train through Vietnam’s northern provinces
- Drive from Lao Cai city to Sapa town, a scenic drive affording you a view of beautiful valleys and tiered rice fields
- Trek through spectacular mountain scenery
- Visit beautiful waterfalls and bamboo forests
- Visit local villages for an insight into the life and culture of the ethnic minorities
- Stay a night in a homestay with the local people for an authentic travelling experience
In the evening there’ll be a cooking demonstration from the local people before your overnight in a local house.
Spend the afternoon at your leisure to explore the town; take a wander around the town lake, explore the town markets, or walk up the stairs to Sapa’s beautiful flower gardens. Dinner is your choice before you are able to freshen up at a local hotel before beginning your transfer to Hanoi, first with the short drive to Lao Cai station and then the overnight train to Hanoi.
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16|
- Breakfast and homestay in the local house with cooking demonstration
- Pick-ups and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- Return train tickets: Hanoi - Lao Cai – Hanoi (Oriental Express 4 soft sleeper A/C cabin)
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle and/or a Jeep with an experienced safe driver
- Freshen up service (shower on the last day in Sapa)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available
Our prices do not include
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
For all our trekking tours – guests should be in reasonably good health – and bring walking equipment.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions