Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Visit many of the most popular religious sites in the country
- See the best of both Luang Prabang and Vientiane
- Drive between Vientiane and Luang Prabang – giving you the opportunity to view Lao’s countryside
- Swim in the waters at Kuang Sii Falls
Overnight in Vientiane.
In the evening relax and spend overnight in Vientiane.
Drive to Luang Prabang, the drive passes through splendid countryside scenery and past many panoramic lookout points on the winding mountaintop road. Arriving in Luang Prabang you will check into the hotel and enjoy exploring the former royal capital & crown jewel of the ancient Lane Xang Empire (pronounced ‘Lan Sang’) – the ‘Land of a Million Elephants’. In the evening there is a host of things for you to see around the city, including an interesting and good sized market.
In the evening we make our way to shop at the Hmong market, where hundreds of Hmong vendors famously display their handmade handicraft. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Price per person in USD from 1st Oct 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015:
|Number of pax||1||2-3||4-5||6-7||8-9||10-15||Single sup|
- All land transports with experienced drivers
- Experienced English speaking guide (Other languages on request)
- Entry fees
- Mineral drinking water
- Meals as listed in program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Accommodation in twin/double rooms
- Service charges
- Private Boat trip to Ou Cave
- Laos Government Tax
- Visa fee upon arrival
- Personal expense does not include in program
- International flight tickets
- Single supplement
Nestled in the lovely area of Near Riverfront,...More details »
Settled centrally in the center of all the hustle... More details »
Situated right one the river bank at the heart of... More details »
Well-positioned in Town Center, Luang Prabang Inn...More details »
- As this tour involves some trekking – guests should be in reasonably good health – and bring walking equipment.
- There are many picturesque settings visited on our tours in Laos – Be sure to bring your Camera!
- Guests should be aware there will be visits to various places of worship, which may require respectful dress and behavior. Female visitors must often wear clothes covering much of their skin – and nothing too revealing.
- A woman of any nationality is not permitted to touch a monk of any age, or even hand something directly to a monk. However striking up a conversation with a monk is fine.
- Visitors don’t need any special vaccinations to enter Laos, but it’s wise to ensure you are up to date with standard inoculations before you arrive.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions