Mighty Vietnam - Laos
Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Experience the great Mekong river with its distributions – markets - huge delta
- Spend your time of Heaven of shopping – Heaven of beach – Hoi An
- Experience the ancient Hanoi capital, savor the food, share the cultures
- Discover Halong bay with a Paradise Luxury Cruise
- Connect the tour with Laos the country of millions of elephants – the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage City Luang Prabang – the royal temples
- Meet the tribal people and have the view of rich culture
Take rowing-boat on water palm creek. Enjoy lunch on one of the islets at a local house. Experience the friendliness and hospitability of the host. Boat to visit a coconut candy workshop, taste candy (Special products of Bentre province). Drive back to Saigon. End of the tour at about 5:00 pm.
Destined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world.
After lunch we spend the rest of this day touring the Lao capital, visiting the National Museum (closed Tuesday) former name Revolutionary Museum. We then board our short flight to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage City Luang Prabang, which is perhaps the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. After a short rest, we stroll around the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of textiles made by the local and the hilltribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. We then climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as viewing a beautiful and panoramic sunset over the ancient and once royal city and the Mekong River. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfast and 13 nights’ accommodation in twin or double shared room basis
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary except Halong shared bus
- Private boat in Mekong Delta
- Flight ticket: Saigon – Danang, Hue – Hanoi, Hanoi – Vientiane, Vientiane – Luang Prabang
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All entry and sightseeing fees if any
- Lunches and dinners (if specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- Visa processing fee
- Taxes and services charges
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Visa stamp
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
|Ho Chi Minh City||
Offering hotel guests superior services and a...More details »
Nestled in the heart of District 1, the Royal... More details »
Located along the scenic Thu Bon River, it is...More details »
Conveniently located on Cua Dai Street, this... More details »
Located on the street named the great King in...More details »
The Hanoi Golden Silk Boutique offers quality... More details »
Talking about Orchid Hotel means to talk about an...More details »
The Resort is ideally located on the bank of the... More details »
Nestled in the lovely area of Near Riverfront,...More details »
Settled centrally in the center of all the hustle... More details »
Well-positioned in Town Center, Luang Prabang Inn...More details »
As some of the activities involve climbing stairs / Hiking, guests should also bring walking shoes/boots.
Hoi An is famous for its tailors – and most will make you anything you desire in under 24 hours! Be sure to have a look and see if there is anything suitable for yourself.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions