Laos at a Glance
Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Swim at the famous Khuang Sii Falls
- Get out in to the beautiful countryside
- See local people constructing Handicrafts as they have done for generations
- Visit the country’s most major religious sites
Overnight in Vientiane.
On the way to the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, we stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument - known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. To end the days exploring we stop at the Textile Village of Ban Nong Buathong. Overnight in Vientiane.
In the evening delve into the Night Market, where you can findextensive collectionsof handmade textilesfrom the local tribe people.
Overnight is spent in Luang Prabang.
Overnight is again spent in Luang Prabang.
After arriving back to Luang Prabang, our driver will transfer you to the airport for your next flight – and your short but extensive Laos adventure will be over.
Price per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015:
|Number of pax||1||2-2||4-5||6-7||8-9||10-15||Single sup|
Note: Current supplement flight included airport tax: Vientiane - LuangPrabang US$98/pax
- Local transports with experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees
- Mineral drinking water
- Meals as listed in program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Accommodation in twin/double rooms
- Service chargesPrivate Boat trip to Ou Cave
- Government Tax
- Visa fee upon arrival
- Personal expense does not include in program
- Domestic & International flight tickets
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
Well-positioned in Town Center, Luang Prabang Inn...More details »
Nestled in the lovely area of Near Riverfront,...More details »
Settled centrally in the center of all the hustle... More details »
- As this tour involves some trekking – guests should be in reasonably good health – and bring walking equipment.
- There are many picturesque settings visited on our tours in Laos – Be sure to bring your Camera!
- Guests should be aware there will be visits to various places of worship, which may require respectful dress and behavior. Female visitors must often wear clothes covering much of their skin – and nothing too revealing.
- A woman of any nationality is not permitted to touch a monk of any age, or even hand something directly to a monk. However striking up a conversation with a monk is fine.
- Visitors don’t need any special vaccinations to enter Laos, but it’s wise to ensure you are up to date with standard inoculations before you arrive.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions