KOTO Cooking Course
- Learn the recipes behind authentic Vietnamese dishes as delivered by experienced teachers
- Give back to the Vietnamese community
- Gain new skills in a fun environment
- Taste what you have made!
You will rinse and prepare your ingredients under the sharp eyes of your instructor, who will not be afraid to correct any perceived bad habits. The dishes to prepare will be typical Northern style, with a focus on subtle but brilliant flavors. Included in the options for your cooking are smoked eggplant with garlic, chili and basil, and pork and mushroom pillow pastries (‘banh goi’). Under the cooks’ guidance you will craft a delectable Vietnamese meal faithful to the local taste. Once you’ve finished comes the best part- the tasting!
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- Cooking instruction from Vietnamese teacher
- Lunch as specified in the itinerary
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other service not mentioned