Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Bac Ha market
- Wander the authentic rural town of Can Cau
- Trek down gently sloping paths into Sapa’s stunning valleys
- Visit a local village and meet its resident artisans
- Be amazed by Sapa’s spectacular mountain views
- Hunt for a bargain in the town’s bountiful markets
- Cruise along the pretty Chay river
You’ll reach Bao Nhai bridge, where you’ll disembark and transfer to the coach that will take you the remainder of the way to Lao Cai station.
Note: The trips to ethnic minority markets must be on Saturday (Can Cau market) and Sunday (Bac Ha Market). The trip is based on the day of arrival/ departure of the night train to/ from Hanoi. Departure time from Sapa should be no later than 8.00.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfast and accommodation in a twin/double room
- Pick-ups and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Return train tickets: Hanoi - Lao Cai – Hanoi (Oriental Express 4 soft sleeper A/C cabin)
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle and/or a Jeep with an experienced safe driver
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Freshen up service (shower on the last day in Sapa)
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
For all our trekking tours – guests should be in reasonably good health – and bring walking equipment.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions