Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Visit the Laos Capital city Vientiane
- Get beyond the usual tourist trails of Laos
- See the local way of life out in the countryside
- Swim at the famous Khuang Sii Falls
- Interact with various Ethnic Minorities
We arrive back at the hotel in Luang Prabang in the late afternoon, and you can spend the evening at your leisure.
Spend the rest of the afternoon and evening getting your bearings around the Capital city. Overnight in Vientiane.
On the way to the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, we stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument - known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. To end the days exploring we stop at the Textile Village of Ban Nong Buathong. Overnight in Vientiane.
When we arrive at Tad Lo Waterfall, we stop by several small villages occupied by some of the country’s ethnic minorities. Return to town late in the afternoon and spend the rest of the night in Pakse.
We continue our way to the 4000 islands region by land and catch a ferry motor boat to Don Khong. Overnight in Don Khong.
Price per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015:
|Number of pax||1||2-3||4-5||6-7||8-9||10-15||Single sup|
Current Supplement flight included airport tax:
Xieng Khuang - Vientiane US$98/pax
Vientiane - Pakse US$145/pax
Pakse - Siem Reap US$175/pax
- Local transports with skillful driver
- Local Experienced English speaking guide (Other languages on request)
- Entry fees
- Mineral drinking water
- Meals as listed in program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Accommodation in twin/double rooms
- Service charges
- Private Boat trip to Ou Cave & boat trip from Khong island-Khone island-Ban Nakasang in 4,000 islands
- Laos government tax
- Visa fee upon arrival
- Personal expense does not include in program (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Domestic & International flight tickets
- Single supplement
Well-positioned in Town Center, Luang Prabang Inn...More details »
Vasana hotel is a economy class hotel...More details »
Vasana hotel is a economy class hotel... More details »
Nestled in the lovely area of Near Riverfront,...More details »
Settled centrally in the center of all the hustle... More details »
The Champasak Grand Hotel is luxurious 4-star... More details »
- As this tour involves some trekking – guests should be in reasonably good health – and bring walking equipment.
- There are many picturesque settings visited on our tours in Laos – Be sure to bring your Camera!
- Guests should be aware there will be visits to various places of worship, which may require respectful dress and behavior. Female visitors must often wear clothes covering much of their skin – and nothing too revealing.
- A woman of any nationality is not permitted to touch a monk of any age, or even hand something directly to a monk. However striking up a conversation with a monk is fine.
- Visitors don’t need any special vaccinations to enter Laos, but it’s wise to ensure you are up to date with standard inoculations before you arrive.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions