Fascinating Cu Chi Tunnels
- Discover the famous Cu Chi tunnels, known for its 220km network of underground tunnels used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
- Have a Vietnamese cuisine lunch in a local restaurant
- Drive through southern Vietnamese countryside on your return journey to Saigon
Upon arrival, you will watch a short introductory video on the tunnels construction before having the opportunity to explore the maze yourself, portions of which have now been widened to accommodate modern day visitors.
After the tour ends you will be transferred back to Saigon.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entry and sightseeing fees for all visits if any
- Lunch as specified
- Taxes and services charges
- Travel insurance, drinks, gratuities, personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions