Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Glide along the chestnut waters of the Mekong river, appreciating the river scenery
- Visit Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Turtle islets on your way down the Xep canal
- Listen to Vietnamese folk music performed live whilst trying traditional foods and drinks
- Visit the vibrant Cai Rang floating market
- Witness an exotic Mekong sunset at Mount Sam in Chau Doc
- Discover sacred religious sites at Chau Doc
As the journey progresses from islet to islet, you will experience a range of unique cultural activities. Share lunch with some local people, try the local herbal tea or the infamous snake-wine, listen to traditional Vietnamese folksong and sample seasonal fruits.
The boat will travel along the xep canal, where we will make stops at the coconut candy factory, the local bee-farm and the opportunity to take a horse drawn cart along the village path to Ben Truc orchard. Continue to Cai Be for the night.
We cruise to Dong Hoa Diep island where we will be welcomed with a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony before wandering around the shady fruit orchards. Other activities include a stop at a brick and tile factory.
Have a sumptuous lunch featuring the best of Southern hospitality before heading to Chau Doc where you will enjoy a fiery sunset at Mount Sam before checking into your hotel.
Begin your return to Saigon where your tour will conclude with a drop off at your hotel. Your tour will then be over.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfast and 2 nights’ accommodation in twin or double shared room basis
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- Boat cruises if specified in the program
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All entry and sightseeing fees if any
- Lunches and dinners (if specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- Taxes and services charges
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
The Victoria Can Tho Resort is located in... More details »
Set in the scenic beauty of nature and cultural...More details »
The Victoria Chau Doc Hotel is... More details »
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions