Duong Lam Ancient Village
- Wander through ancient streets with immaculately preserved buildings
- Visit sacred temples still in their original condition
- Explore traditional houses centuries old
After lunch at authentic local house with traditional cuisine, continue driving to Mia Pagoda, some 287 statues of all sizes can be seen here, among with are famous sculptures such as the statue of Buddha and the statues of the "Eight Vajra Deities". Then, visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes.
On the way back to Hanoi we will stop at Tay Phuong Pagoda, offering beautiful architecture and ancient and unique sculptures. It was one of the first pagodas built in Vietnam and has magnificent dragons and demons carved into the wooden roof.
From here continue back to Hanoi, where your fantastic cultural day tour will end.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entry and sightseeing fees for all visits if any
- Lunch as specified
- Taxes and services charges
- Travel insurance, drinks, gratuities, personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions