Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Revel in the eclectic culture of ancient capital Hanoi
- Sail spectacular Halong bay onboard the Paradise Luxury
- Tread the pristine white sands of Vietnam’s finest beaches
- Discover the charm and romance of World Heritage Listed town Hoi An
- Cruise the Mekong Delta and get a taste of some of the local produce
Destined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world.
After your visit to the pagoda, you will be taken to the tombs of two of Hue’s most famous emperors, Emperor Minh Mang and Emperor Khai Dinh. Each tomb has unique features that reflect the venerable ruler they house.
Arriving at Hoi An, you will check into your hotel and the evening is yours to relax or explore.
After lunch we drive to My Son sanctuary, about 50 kilometres west of Hoi An. My Son is an impressive historical site exhibiting relics of the ancient Champan civilization. With lush forest surroundings, My Son served as both the trade capital and religious center for the Cham people.
- Hire a bicyle to ride around the city and its surrounding areas, and really get your bearings.
- Try some of the street food from friendly vendors, or eat at a venue overlooking the ocean.
- Have fun at Vinpearl Amusement park, and experience some of the history at the ancient Po Ngar Cham towers or the French built Nha Tho Nui Cathedral.
Your day begins early with 7h30 collection from your hotel before you head along the road to Tien Giang. Upon arrival you will board a boat to escort you between the four mythical islets of Dragon, Unicorn and Phoenix, situated on the Tien River in the Mekong Delta. As you journey from islet to islet you will experience a range of cultural activities unique to the area. Share lunch with the locals in a local household, sip traditional herbal tea or the infamous snake wine, listen to the traditional Vietnamese folksong and sample seasonal fruits.
After a short walk along a picturesque canal, you will reach Ba Bon bridge, where your transfer awaits to return you to the city.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfast and 13 nights accommodation in twin or double rooms
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary except Halong shared bus
- Boat cruises if specified in the program
- Flight tickets Danang/Nha Trang, Nha Trang/Saigon with Vietnam Airlines
- Train ticket: Hanoi/Hue (4 soft sleeper cabin)
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All entry and sightseeing fees if any
- Lunches and dinners (if specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- Visa processing fee
- Taxes and services charges
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Visa stamping fee
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
Located on the street named the great King in...More details »
Silk Path Hotel is a 4-star business boutique... More details »
Named with famous worldwide brand, Gray Line...More details »
The four Paradise Luxury vessels were inspired by... More details »
Talking about Orchid Hotel means to talk about an...More details »
The Resort is ideally located on the bank of the... More details »
Located along the scenic Thu Bon River, it is...More details »
Conveniently located on Cua Dai Street, this... More details »
Providing elegantly-designed guestrooms, this...More details »
Whether you are looking for a fun resort... More details »
|Ho Chi Minh City||
Offering hotel guests superior services and a...More details »
Offering quality accommodations in the sports,... More details »
Triple share is possible and must be requested at the time of booking. Please be clear whether a double bed plus extra bed is required or whether three separate beds are preferred. Where separate rooms for children are booked, interconnecting or adjacent rooms will be requested (subject to availability).
As this tour covers the whole country, you should take note that the north of Vietnam can be colder in the winter. Therefore, if visiting late or early in the year, you should bring a varied style of clothing, as the south has a more Tropical Climate. As some of the activities involve climbing stairs / Hiking, guests should also bring walking shoes/boots.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions