Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Visit Hanoi - a symbol of culture and a source of national pride throughout Vietnam’s history
- Cruise with Paradise Luxury to discover the magnificent World Heritage listed site of Halong bay, with its 2000 islands rising from the emerald water of the Gulf of Tonkin
- Shopping, relaxing, swimming and cycling at stunning at Hoi An – a Heaven of tailor made shopping and beach swimming
During the afternoon discover some of the treasures disseminated across the bay like scattered pearls; fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, and fantastic rock formations rising up out of crystalline water. you will have the opportunity to attend a chef's cooking demonstration where you may try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
Destined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room.
With arrival in Hanoi estimated at around 4pm, you can spend the evening hunting down some of Hanoi’s finest cuisine, at a refined restaurant or from a friendly faced street vendor. Take a night walk around Hoan Kiem lake and enjoy the cool breeze of the water.
Moving further north on your way to Hoi An, there’ll be a stopover at the Non Nuoc stone carving village, sheltered at the base of the Marble Mountains. Residents from the village have been making a living from stone carving for more than two centuries, following in the tradition of their Champa ancestors. Witness the artisans at work as they lovingly coax life from the cold stone beneath their fingertips.
The coach continues to Hoi An. Check in to your resort and you will have the rest of the evening to explore.
Here your tour will end.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Breakfast and 6 nights accommodation twin/double shared room
- Paradise Luxury Cruise
- Air plane ticket 2ways: Hanoi – Danang – Hanoi with Vietnam Airlines (or Hanoi – Danang – Saigon)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
Located on the street named the great King in...More details »
For travelers who want to take in the sights and... More details »
Located along the scenic Thu Bon River, it is...More details »
Conveniently located on Cua Dai Street, this... More details »
Named with famous worldwide brand, Gray Line...More details »
The four Paradise Luxury vessels were inspired by... More details »
- Guests should always bring appropriate clothing/footwear, taking in mind the tours activities
- As this tour covers a vast area of the country, you should take note that the north of Vietnam can be colder in the Winter. Therefore, if visiting late or early in the year, you should bring a varied style of clothing, as the south has a more tropical climate.
- As some of the activities involve climbing stairs etc, guests should also bring walking shoes/boots.