Buzzing Ho Chi Minh
Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Immerse yourself in the buzzing metropolis of Saigon
- Have a one-day city tour
- Take a day to yourself to explore the things you want to see!
AM: Visit War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace where you will find some historical sobering memories of Vietnam war.
Have lunch at traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
PM: Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the General Post Office, City Hall and China Town then transfer to Binh Tay market for shopping.
There is some free time for your leisure before dinner. Your overnight will be in a hotel in Saigon.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfasts and accommodation as above
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entry and sightseeing fees for all visits if any
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary
- Bottles of water on coach
- Service charges
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Visas if required
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions