Amazing Mekong Legend
Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Explore the Mekong Delta
- Cai Rang Floating Market
- Visit the bustling Saigon
- Express Boat
- See the World Famous Angkor Temples in Cambodia
Your overnight will be at a hotel at nearby Can Tho.
Have a sumptuous lunch featuring the best of Southern hospitality before heading to Chau Doc where you will enjoy a fiery sunset at Mount Sam before checking into your hotel.
End your afternoon with the visit of the Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh's namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of the city during sunset. Dinner at Khmer Sorin restaurant and your overnight will be in Phnompenh.
Your tour will end here.
Prices per person in USD from 1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015
|Number of pax||1||2||3-4||5-8||9-12||13-16||Over 16||SGL|
- Breakfast and 6 nights’ accommodation in twin or double shared room basis
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- Private boat in Mekong Delta & Shared express boat Chau Doc - Phnompenh
Flight ticket: Phnompenh – Siem Reap
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- All entry and sightseeing fees if any
- Lunches and dinners (if specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- Visa processing fee
- Taxes and services charges
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Visa stamp
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
|Ho Chi Minh City||
Offering hotel guests superior services and a...More details »
Nestled in the heart of District 1, the Royal... More details »
The Victoria Can Tho Resort is located in... More details »
Set in the scenic beauty of nature and cultural...More details »
The Victoria Chau Doc Hotel is... More details »
If you are looking for a comfortable home away...More details »
Frangipani Royal Palace is a 4-star hotel... More details »
Located right on the bank of Siem Reap River,...More details »
Tara Angkor Hotel is the first 4-Star Luxury... More details »
As some of the activities involve climbing stairs / Hiking, guests should also bring walking shoes/boots.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions