Luang Prabang Highlights
Itinerary in Brief
|Fill out our quick contact form for free, expert advice on your tailor-made Vietnam tour
[ We welcome your questions about booking information, price quotes, itinerary suggestions, special requests, etc. ]
|Address||* People Travelling|
|Category:||* Tentative Date of Travel|
|* Please Send Your Tour Details|
- Visit many of Luang Prabang’s religious buildings and temples
- Enjoy a sunset over the famous Mekong River
- Swim at the beautiful Kuang Sii Falls
- Get out of the city and immerse yourself in the Laos countryside
In the evening delve into the Night Market, where you can find extensive collections of handmade textiles from the local tribe people.
Overnight is spent in Luang Prabang.
Overnight is again spent in Luang Prabang.
After we arrive back in the town, get yourself ready and we transfer you to airport for your departure.
Price per person in USD from 1st Oct 2014 to 30th Sep, 2015:
|Number of pax||1||2-3||4-5||6-7||8-9||10-15||Single sup|
- All land transportation with experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees
- Mineral drinking water
- Meals as listed in program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Accommodation in twin/double rooms
- Service charges
- Private Boat trip to Pak Ou Cave
- Government Tax
- Visa fee upon arrival
- Personal expenses not included in the program
- International flight tickets
- Single supplement
- As this tour involves some trekking – guests should be in reasonably good health – and bring walking equipment.
- There are many picturesque settings visited on our tours in Laos – Be sure to bring your Camera!
- Guests should be aware there will be visits to various places of worship, which may require respectful dress and behavior. Female visitors must often wear clothes covering much of their skin – and nothing too revealing.
- A woman of any nationality is not permitted to touch a monk of any age, or even hand something directly to a monk. However striking up a conversation with a monk is fine.
- Visitors don’t need any special vaccinations to enter Laos, but it’s wise to ensure you are up to date with standard inoculations before you arrive.
Attention: The itinerary may be subject to change due to the unfavorable weather conditions